700 - 1500 €
We are looking for a 2D Game Artist to join our team. Your main focus will be on developing new beloved characters for the game. You will also need to be a generalist in the sense that you should be able to independently design, execute and make your assets work in our games. You will be surrounded by people who will help you become a better game developer each day, inspire you and push you to break mobile games as we know them today. And you will also do the same to the people you are working with.
- Continue the development of the visual style, design and overall look of our games
- Create beautiful creatures, characters, structures and environments for our games
- Develop and create UI solutions, both existing and new ones
- Develop visual concepts and ideas for future release
- Involve yourself with the look and feel of future projects including animation, marketing and 3D assets
- Ability to create in a variety of cartoon art styles, with a passion for quirky, stylized assets
- Capable of independently creating 2D art from concept sketching to final renderings/tweaks
- Proven experience of User Interface design
- Proven experience with Adobe Photoshop (Illustrator is a plus)
- Show pride and responsibility in your work when given the freedom to work independently
- Experience in 3D modelling is a plus (3DS Max, Blender)
About Tater Games
Tater Games aims to entertain millions of people for years all around the globe. We believe the best people make the best games, and that’s who we’re looking for. If you love games and are passionate about playing and crafting them, and you’re looking for a job that provides ownership and independence, you’re in the right place.